Soo.. I was thinking yesterday..

XCalibration17

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
I was thinking yesterday as I was downloading a new rom and not knowing which one to choose, and constantly going to the forum sites to see other user's experiences. What I thought of is having "reviews" implemented into rom manager so we can read how it worked for others and so on. I think it would be a great idea. What do you guys think?

Brett

Retired Moderator
Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
The problem with that is each persons experience with roms may be differerent.

Also you would have to direct it to koush. He created the app. Trey your falling off haha jk.

pstinger

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
Good idea in theory, not sure how it would work in practice, though. Like Geezer said, not sure if you'd get unbiased reviews or not.

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
You want an unbiased review they all feel the same with different bugs some. More stable than others. Sapphire 1.0 is a solid build lithium mod is good. But their like shoes try them on and see what fits you. I just flashed the new cm nightly its great but typing lag in the browser makes me want to pull my hair out. But it has its perks all the apps show up in the market even flash. Though it didn't sync my apps or anything. Lithium was good only thing I didn't like was browser crash. Sapphire was great didn't see my flash but I had all my apps. But I had a bug with my clock Widgets not updating. Those were the few that I tested recently

Brett

Retired Moderator
Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
on top of all of this though, you must keep in mind the bad things that come along with public reviews. think about all of the people flaming on roms due to a bad experience of theirs or even if they installed in wrong or did somthing else wrong on their part. they will review it badly even though it was their fault the result werent too good. reviews are good but at the same point they can distort your opinion with false info. like bizz said, try them out and see for yourself. maybe flash a new rom every 2 days and see how they run for those 2 days.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrisBowles513