Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default 1 click root frg22

Is there such a thing? I have an DX, but am looking for this for a friend with the Droid 1. I looked around but did not see anything relating to this (probably missed it) Any help would be great.

Thanks

ROM
    Stock

Unstable Apps

Depends on which version of 2.2 you are using. FRG01B or FRG22B

Most will tell you (and they are correct) that the absolute best way to root is via SBF method.
    Samsung Galaxy S3

I don't think there is a one-click method for 2.2 yet. There is an adb method that only takes around 5 minutes

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Global Posts
    295 Global Posts

There's Soup or Root which worked well on my Droid FRG22D (don't have the link here).

Global Posts
    86 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shanesol View Post
    I don't think there is a one-click method for 2.2 yet. There is an adb method that only takes around 5 minutes

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    Can you help me find the directions on how to do this? I have a Droid here with the official 2.2 ota installed and would like to root it.

ROM
    BAMF Forever 1.0.9

Quote Originally Posted by tduffysd View Post
    Can you help me find the directions on how to do this? I have a Droid here with the official 2.2 ota installed and would like to root it.
    yes right here root motorola droid 2.2 - Google Search