Where are the ROMs??!

Skinjob

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Just got a Motorola Droid R2D2 (OTA updated it to GB 2.3.3, installed root and recovery). Could not wait to change the ROM on this thing. Well I guess I'll have to!! I've been searching 2 days and I can't find any ROMs at all for it?! All the links lead to dead sites or links! I even tried finding them on Google, or other forums like DroidForums.net! Here's what I want to try, in order of preference:

1. Galnet MIUI
2. Liberty 3 v2
3. Apex ROM
4. Fission ROM

I realize its a 2010 phone, but so is my HTC Desire, and I can still get ROMs for that. Any clue here? Thanks.

cheeta186

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Have you checked over on XDA? They usually have good selections over there even with older phones, but you may have to do some digging. Otherwise give ROM manager(app from play store) a try and see if there are any ROM options in there that you can try.

Skinjob

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
XDA is the first place I checked. I even asked on the forum where the ROMs are, because everything I was clicking on there was dead links. No response. (yet?) I tried ROM Manager app, but there was nothing in it. At least, not listed in the free app.

There are many ROMs that were made for the Droid 2. Surely someone in the world must have a copy on the internet somewhere?! The only links that work for these ROMs are fake virus downloads!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith