Ok, Sense on Droid!!! Soon... :D

ardoreal

Nov 26, 2009
Visit site
Alright, it looks like they've made progress over at Alldroid's "Sense, meet Mr. Droid" thread here AllDroid.org - View topic - [Rom] Sense 2.1 meet Mr. Droid

I'm going to monitor this thread very often and will post screenies as soon as I have the ROM loaded on my Droid!!! :D :D

I guess we're just waiting on RonDutt and HumanCyborg to post what they have so far, RonDutt's gotta get home from a trip it looks like :)

ardoreal

Nov 26, 2009
Visit site
I've been following RonDutt on twitter though, and he's got posts in there about taking a nap and then back to Android development. If he's on vacation, he's also got a desktop with a gfx card that just took a dump on him and he's getting it RMA'd.

Just fyi :)

largeselection

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
I'm excited. So far I'm pretty happy with 2.1. I can even manage to run the water ripple live background without FC. Usually I just stick with the nexus one background so my phone runs super quickly.

ardoreal

Nov 26, 2009
Visit site
Looks like they're back, but with an older backup. Sucks that they got hacked though. Anyone seen new tweets on this? Ron has sorta been dark since his motherboard was fried.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress