[How-To] Root FRG83 (2.2.1) for newbies

scarryman04

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
z4 doesn't work on 2.2.1!!

Look at my post at the top of the page!! It tells you everything you need to know to root!

No, it won't be bricked...just try to exit out or reboot.

arrt

Aug 4, 2011
Visit site
Hello Folks arrt here and I am becoming a droidaholic.....I am such a newbie that the newbie paint hasn't even chipped off yet...looking like a brand new penny!

I am excited to learn from all you propeller heads out there in hopes you will keep me from killing my brand new Tbolt. First thing I did was purchased a new Zagg shield, extended 2750mAh batt, got verizon to let me in, dl'd contacts...........and now I hear I am going to "root" my new baby?????....add app's???

shutters I just stepped out of my bbery cave into the HTC Tbolt 2.2.1......sorta like the Wright Bros flying a B1B......

So have a few good laughs and watch the olden guy go!!!!......just drop some bread crumbs so I can keep up!

and has some roman guy once said "bring in the christians and let the games begin!!!!!

yikes!!!

arrt

randyist

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
Hello friends. I don't own an Original Droid, but my friend has the Motorola Droid. We communicate via email, so it's not possible for me to have the phone in hand to root.

In your opinion, what is the absolute EASIEST, safest way to root an up-to-date moto droid? I read previously that the one-click doesn't work on the latest update, which is a bummer.

Thanks!

scarryman04

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Hello friends. I don't own an Original Droid, but my friend has the Motorola Droid. We communicate via email, so it's not possible for me to have the phone in hand to root.

In your opinion, what is the absolute EASIEST, safest way to root an up-to-date moto droid? I read previously that the one-click doesn't work on the latest update, which is a bummer.

Thanks!

I suggest the link I posted at the top of the second page...but follow instructions exactly.

I can't confirm it will work with 2.2.2 but it DID work on 2.2.1 when the one clicks failed.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams