SholesMod quick question

stefanl

Dec 4, 2009
Visit site
I accidently overlooked a few steps on the update menus. On the part where you are choosing what goodies you want (like what browser, music app, lock screen...etc). I want to change a few options, so how would i do this

Is there a way to re-install the ROM so i can select what i want?

And if i open Sholes and select Stock 2.0.1 (no root) will that unroot my phone so i can restart?

Jared DiPane

Feb 7, 2010
www.twitter.com
If you unroot the phone, it should revert it back to stock, and then you will be able to run the app again.

Also, you could always take the time now to flash to another ROM, unless you wanted to stay on that particular one.

starscream84

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
Hopefully you read this first, you actually don't have to unroot. Wen you select the sholes app a box will pop up asking which ROM you want just select the one you have already then it will say you already downloaded or something like that just don't redownload and when it asks if you want to flash, just say yes and it will reinstall the ROM taking you back to the menues where you can select what you want to install/remove. I've done it a few times trying different set ups. Have fun, its an awesome ROM.

PITTSBURGHkid83

Feb 5, 2010
Visit site
I ran sholes twice to select different options and now after I'm. Running 2.0.3 my widgets in the 2nd and 3rd screens won't load...the one that has the various buttons to turn on wifi gps bluetooth etc any ideas? The widget is there but it says "problem loading widgets"

ips

Dec 22, 2009
Visit site
Ive run sholes like 6 or so times to play around with different settings and options and it couldnt be easier. As far as widgets go, sometimes you need to drag them into the trash and re add them after rebooting, and sometimes for me if I just lock the phone for a second and then go back to the screen they load.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae