CM RC 4 or UD 3.1.1

Vaman20147

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
I have tried both and RC 4 seems to be a little faster and doesn't lag as much, but I prefer UD more. Are there kernals I can try to speed them up with? If so do I need to use specific ones or can I use some of the big ones out there?

scarryman04

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
There are tons of kernels you can use. I use Chevys LV 1Ghz, my Droid didn't like the ULV, I just bootlooped :( So make backups before experimenting with kernels.

UD has waaaaaay more customization options than CM7, I prefer UD although CM7 is a very fast and stable ROM also.

Last edited:

boyer61

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
UD has waaaaaay more customization options than CM7, I prefer UD although CM7 is a very fast and stable ROM also.

Hmm. lol I feel like CM has a ton more custom options than UD. I couldn't figure out how to delete home pages, and change the # of column's and row's in UD.. Although i do like the launcher.

scarryman04

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Hmm. lol I feel like CM has a ton more custom options than UD. I couldn't figure out how to delete home pages, and change the # of column's and row's in UD.. Although i do like the launcher.

The launcher in CM has more customization than UD because CM uses ADWLauncher and UD has a custom UD made launcher.

I meant ROM customization options, such as, changing the boot animation, fonts, themes, things like that.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol