What's Considered the Best Custom ROM for the Droid?

Fatasaurus

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
im trying to install a couple different ROMs and i keep getting error status 25. has anyone seen that before? I would like to know what im doing wrong so I can get these ROMs working.

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
im trying to install a couple different ROMs and i keep getting error status 25. has anyone seen that before? I would like to know what im doing wrong so I can get these ROMs working.

Are you using nandroid backups or update.zip
if nandroid ensure you don't.have.a folder in a folder
update make sure you click allow

largeselection

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
I'm using Bugless Beast 1.1 (2.0.1) and its very stable with live wallpapers. I was using 7.9 (or so) with live wallpapers and that was buggy, but so far so good with this one. I have it overclocked to 1000 and it's running great. Interested in trying droidmod though now that some respected folks have named it as their fave...

Fatasaurus

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Are you using nandroid backups or update.zip
if nandroid ensure you don't.have.a folder in a folder
update make sure you click allow

im using nandroid and folder just like the other ones. its the sholes_info and droidmod that wont load. I have that problem with BB but i renamed the folder and then it worked...

48hughey#AC

Jan 6, 2010
Visit site
The 2.1 Launcher and all of the related FC's made me move back to 2.01. Now, my phone runs smoother than MJ's moonwalk...

Just loaded the latest DroidMod ROM...and LOVE it! It is like a Choose Your Own Adventure (you get to pick what mods are built into the ROM when you install it). Now I get all of the benefits of 2.1 (5 Home screens, updated Gallery, Pinch-to-Zoom, Live Wallpapers, Google Earth, etc.) without the hassles (still uses the 2.01 Launcher). Best yet!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol