Sense for the Droid

Jared DiPane

Feb 7, 2010
www.twitter.com
It is in the works of being ported, still some issues with the phone portion and all, but they are working hard on a fix and getting the full port completed.

corydunbar

Dec 31, 2009
Visit site
it you're just real antsy and want to try other things out before Sense gets a clean port, then try SmokedGlass 5.0.1 w/ AdamZ's custom kernel. this runs extremely smooth and it can be clocked above 1.2Ghz if you wanted. I sit at 1.1Ghz highest. But it will satisfy your Sense UI anticipation until the kinks are worked out. It runs the launcher 2.1 if you want the sense baseline.

Jared DiPane

Feb 7, 2010
www.twitter.com
it you're just real antsy and want to try other things out before Sense gets a clean port, then try SmokedGlass 5.0.1 w/ AdamZ's custom kernel. this runs extremely smooth and it can be clocked above 1.2Ghz if you wanted. I sit at 1.1Ghz highest. But it will satisfy your Sense UI anticipation until the kinks are worked out. It runs the launcher 2.1 if you want the sense baseline.

I have tried AdamZ's ROM, Petes ROM's, AllDroid Community ROM, Nexus ROM, etc. Have tried nearly all of them, got bored so I reverted to stock. Been overly impressed with it honestly, so I have stayed on it for a while now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers