1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Sense for the Droid

Anyone know of the Droid will eventually get Sence on it?

doubtful its HTC centric
    Droid x86
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    6,356 Global Posts
    ROM
    NOS M7 Sense 5.0

Check the Droid ROM/Hacks there is a thread on this.

Global Posts
    7,078 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

It is in the works of being ported, still some issues with the phone portion and all, but they are working hard on a fix and getting the full port completed.

Global Posts
    618 Global Posts

The sense coming should be the new one from the Desire. So pinch-for-screens, etc.

Global Posts
    7,078 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Dapke36 View Post
    The sense coming should be the new one from the Desire. So pinch-for-screens, etc.
    This is very true. I am certainly looking forward to the completion of this port. Taking longer then I thought, but can't rush it. I'd rather wait and have the ROM run well.
    Follow Us on Twitter
    [@jareddipane]
    [@AndroidCentral]

Global Posts
    14 Global Posts

try dolphin browser it has it on it

ROM
    AOSP by preferance

it you're just real antsy and want to try other things out before Sense gets a clean port, then try SmokedGlass 5.0.1 w/ AdamZ's custom kernel. this runs extremely smooth and it can be clocked above 1.2Ghz if you wanted. I sit at 1.1Ghz highest. But it will satisfy your Sense UI anticipation until the kinks are worked out. It runs the launcher 2.1 if you want the sense baseline.
    Blackberry Storm 9530 (1 year)>
    Motorola Droid [Rooted] (Froyo 2.2 --> 1Ghz ultra low voltage) (8 months)>
    Motorola Droid X [Rooted] (Fission v2.6.1 --> 1Ghz--> low voltage)(10 months)>
    HTC Droid Eris [Rooted] (CM 7) (risky outdoors device)(current)>
    HTC Droid Incredible [Rooted] (CM 7)[Bad ESN <craigslist scam>](just a tablet now)>
    Motorola Droid 2 [Rooted] (GingerBread v2.3.3 Blur v4.5.153 --> 1Ghz) (Current)[/FONT]

Next device: Samsung Galaxy S II

Global Posts
    7,078 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by corydunbar View Post
    it you're just real antsy and want to try other things out before Sense gets a clean port, then try SmokedGlass 5.0.1 w/ AdamZ's custom kernel. this runs extremely smooth and it can be clocked above 1.2Ghz if you wanted. I sit at 1.1Ghz highest. But it will satisfy your Sense UI anticipation until the kinks are worked out. It runs the launcher 2.1 if you want the sense baseline.
    I have tried AdamZ's ROM, Petes ROMs, AllDroid Community ROM, Nexus ROM, etc. Have tried nearly all of them, got bored so I reverted to stock. Been overly impressed with it honestly, so I have stayed on it for a while now.
    Follow Us on Twitter
    [@jareddipane]
    [@AndroidCentral]