Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    254 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock, Unlock, Root

Default Unroot File

Anyone have the file to Unroot your Droid, I have broken my something real bad. I can't get out of my infinite loop, and it won't allow me to flash any other roms, nice job clockwork..sigh. So long story short guess I wasn't cut out to Root, now it is time to unroot, but the file is missing from the video posted here, anyone got it?
    "I'm not anti-you, I'm just Pro-me"

so you can't get into recovery holding X and the pwr button and restore a backup? If you can't get into recovery, you'll probably need follow the guide at http://alldroid.org/threads/15605-Un...one-using-.sbf
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    254 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock, Unlock, Root

Quote Originally Posted by PJnc284 View Post
    so you can't get into recovery holding X and the pwr button and restore a backup?
    Nope, says files are not found, when there are files there.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Global Posts
    254 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock, Unlock, Root

Quote Originally Posted by PJnc284 View Post
    so you can't get into recovery holding X and the pwr button and restore a backup? If you can't get into recovery, you'll probably need follow the guide at Unroot/Unbrick your phone using .sbf
    Thanks been looking at this, but don't know where to add the files to, my SDcard? my desktop?
    Banned

Global Posts
    2,322 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Install the files to your PC. I just did this today, and it worked great. If you have any questions, just ask.

Edit: Download all the files to PC, then install drivers and RSD Lite to PC. Don't install .sbf to PC.