Anyone have the file to Unroot your Droid, I have broken my something real bad. I can't get out of my infinite loop, and it won't allow me to flash any other roms, nice job clockwork..sigh. So long story short guess I wasn't cut out to Root, now it is time to unroot, but the file is missing from the video posted here, anyone got it?
    03-30-2010 03:40 PM
    so you can't get into recovery holding X and the pwr button and restore a backup? If you can't get into recovery, you'll probably need follow the guide at http://alldroid.org/threads/15605-Un...one-using-.sbf
    03-30-2010 03:47 PM
    so you can't get into recovery holding X and the pwr button and restore a backup?
    Nope, says files are not found, when there are files there.
    03-30-2010 03:54 PM
    so you can't get into recovery holding X and the pwr button and restore a backup? If you can't get into recovery, you'll probably need follow the guide at Unroot/Unbrick your phone using .sbf
    Thanks been looking at this, but don't know where to add the files to, my SDcard? my desktop?
    03-30-2010 03:55 PM
    Install the files to your PC. I just did this today, and it worked great. If you have any questions, just ask.

Edit: Download all the files to PC, then install drivers and RSD Lite to PC. Don't install .sbf to PC.
    03-30-2010 04:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD