I have done it.

BigJames09#AC

Dec 31, 2009
Visit site
I am now officially apart of the rooted droid community and its muuuch easier then expected. I am running the cyanogen 5.0.5.7 with they Haxzamatic theme v1.1

Dapke36

Jan 4, 2010
Visit site
Welcome! Too bad you started with the best and most stable, you will miss all the late nights I had panicking that I did something permanet as my phone sat there bootlooping :p.

I hope you enjoy it.

Jared DiPane

Feb 7, 2010
www.twitter.com
I'm running the Zeus Droid desire port and occasionally I will load up cm but cm is so good its boring

I dont think boring quite describes it accurately honestly. By boring do you mean you dont have to turn 3G off to make a call? ;)

ok, but on the real, the rom is amazing, feature loaded, love the HTC IME keyboard with the blue and greeen, killer. love the ROM, wont be changing anytime soon

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
In no way am I saying that cm is a bad Rom its amazing and the Rom that I would recommend to anyone without a second thought. But for me I like to watch roms develop. Tweak it and make it better that's my fun. But on the other hand I can't stand a Rom built from an official Rom that's bug ridden can't stand it.

Last edited:
R

Roy Aguilera

In no way am I saying that cm is a bad Rom its amazing and the Rom that I would recommend to anyone without a second thought. But for me I like to watch roms develop. Tweak it and make it better that's my fun. But on the other hand I can't stand a Rom built from an official Rom that's bug ridden can't stand it.

Yeah, I cant stand BB either.:p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781