On contract pricing?

deadpenguins

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I was wondering if anyone has come across any on contract pricing for the Turbo 2. I have a friend who is stuck on an old contract family plan and they don't plan on switching because they all have iPhones and plan on continuing to buy them. I know Verizon is trying to push everyone off contracts, but there has to be a price for the ones staying on it.

Also curious if Verizon is selling any Turbos in store with stock colors, or if all of them go through moto maker. I'm wondering this because I'm sure Verizon will not offer moto maker to contract customers if at all possible.

motorcycle_monkey

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
I looked and my contract is up now, and for a 64GB, it was $299 for another 2 year contract. I didn't check the 32GB option. The stores do have some stock of generic options. These can be found on their website and you can see which stores have what in stock.

motorcycle_monkey

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
Just tried again this morning, and found the 32GB is $199. However, I was offered $200 for my old Droid Maxx, but only if I am buying on the monthly payment plan. If I have the 2 yr contract selected, only offered $49. This is their attempt to push everyone to the new payment plans, or buying outright.

deadpenguins

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Just tried again this morning, and found the 32GB is $199. However, I was offered $200 for my old Droid Maxx, but only if I am buying on the monthly payment plan. If I have the 2 yr contract selected, only offered $49. This is their attempt to push everyone to the new payment plans, or buying outright.

Thanks for the response! Sadly, this doesn't surprise me about the lesser amount offered for staying on contract. I checked the site before I posted this, but didn't realize they have a moto maker and stock color listed separately . I'll let my friend know about the trade in, but she may wind up keeping her old phone as a back up if she's going to get so little for it.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Pretty much. They don't really offer contract promotions anymore ever since the Verizon plan was started.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay