TurboPower 25 Charger only got to 40% overnight?

Kkonschak

Nov 2, 2015
Visit site
On another note. Last night I plugged my phone in with the provided charger. It appeared to be charging, but when I woke up this morning the batter was only at 40%. I left before I noticed it so I cannot say for sure that the charger didn't come unplugged, but anyone else experience such a thing? I'm more wondering if it over heated and stopped the charging process?

<mod edit, split questions into two threads>

Last edited by a moderator:

strawbee

Oct 29, 2015
Visit site
Re: Battery charging and battery issues

On another note. Last night I plugged my phone in with the provided charger. It appeared to be charging, but when I woke up this morning the batter was only at 40%. I left before I noticed it so I cannot say for sure that the charger didn't come unplugged, but anyone else experience such a thing? I'm more wondering if it over heated and stopped the charging process?

The heating from the charge doesn't last the whole way. It's usually cool by the time you reach about 80%. Try it again, and if it repeats the same behavior, you should probably trade it in.

EDIT: Make sure you include the charger with the return too, if you come to that.

Last edited: