Problems ordering the Turbo 2

Sandman333

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I just cannot seem to get this phone ordered. Today, I got all the way through the "Designed by You" process and to the very last step where you have to check the box to accept the terms and conditions. I checked the box, but there is no link or button to actually complete the order process. Nothing. I used the link at the top of the page to go back to my cart and then clicked forward again and still, no button to complete the purchase....

Anyone else have this problem?

I'm trying to get this done before the 15th. I have 2 UD accounts and I got a pop-up notice from VZW when I logged in today that unless those accounts are on a contract, they will be charged an additional $20 per month starting Nov 15th. If I transfer the upgrade to a TDP, the UDP line will then be under a 2 year contract and I can avoid $20/month for 2 years = $480- more than the cost of the subsidized phone.

doogald

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
That sounds familiar. I think that might have happened time when I ordered a phone last month.

Try a different browser. I think it was because of the ad blocker I was using, so, you can try disabling an ad blocker if you have one (that didn't work for me), but trying a different browser showed the button I needed to hit to complete the sale.

Sandman333

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Tried to order it from my laptop at work. The page layout under the embedded designed by you section will not let me scroll all the way to the bottom; likely because of screen resolution. Does Verizon have 3rd graders encoding their websites? Good grief.

Sandman333

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Tried the desktop at work. No ad blockers there. Tried both Chrome and Explorer. Not once have I seen the button to complete the order. I'd say the problem is definitely on Verizon's site.

Sandman333

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Well, I finally got it ordered, of all places on the mobile website on my phone. 64 Gb, Black and Champagne frame, black ballistic nylon back, royal blue accent, and the greeting "By your command..." (BSG reference). Estimated delivery is the 13th.

Last edited:

Sandman333

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Turns out it was just the extra charger that got delivered today. No information on when the phone will be shipped yet.

viper8315

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
By your command...nice! Big BSG fan here... Sorry to hear about your troubles. I had my own issues on launch day. Apparently you cannot purchase a phone on a payment plan with a one-bill option on your account (I have FIOS too). I couldn't place my order until 11pm launch day. Thankfully, my order seemed to still make into the day 1 build. Well, enjoy the phone...

rinconmike

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
check your order status from the email VZW sent from your original order. Mine showed two tracking numbers. The email sent that the order shipped only had one tracking number and that was for the case I ordered. I found the second tracking number on the website after clicking the check your order status link in the original email sent after ordering.

Mike

abwchris

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I have almost the exact same problem except they can't find the order for my phone. I got charged for it, order went through but neither Motorola or Verizon can really find where the phone is. Spent 3 hours last night on the phone and now working with them again today.

rdjr74

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
I'm right there with you. I've called verizon, I've called fedex, Ive called moto. I'm just gonna chalk it up to a lot of orders for this phone and they simply haven't gotten to a lot of them yet, including ours. I'll let it run it's course.