Where are my contacts?

A

AC Question

Can't find my contacts

I changed from Droid Rz to Droid turbo 2. I had not saved my contacts to the cloud on my old phone and it died. I can find the contacts on the new phone through Google but I don't see an app on the screen to easily get to my contacts like my old phone had.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Can't find my contacts

Welcome to Android Central! If the contacts on the old phone weren't saved to your Google account (which would've automatically synced them to your Google Contacts in the cloud), then they're gone, unless you manually backed them up somewhere else using some kind of backup program.

Are your currently saved Google Contacts showing up in your new phone's Contacts app?

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Re: Can't find my contacts

I changed from Droid Rz to Droid turbo 2. I had not saved my contacts to the cloud on my old phone and it died. I can find the contacts on the new phone through Google but I don't see an app on the screen to easily get to my contacts like my old phone had.

If you used Verizon backup assistant on the Droid razr, then backup assistant has been rolled into Verizon cloud. You can install that app to restore your contacts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance