Anyone having Buyer's remorse?

perezs07

Nov 4, 2015
Visit site
Anyone thinking they should've gotten the lg v10 instead? I have the lg v10 and liking it, but can't seem to get off droid turbo 2 forums. Really wish I had both in my hands.

lou61166#CB

Banned
Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
No remorse in the least I went to the Verizon store and tested every phone in there and just like the size and feel of the turbo 2 I have yet to find one complaint about the hardware of the phone just a few software things I do not like

viper8315

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
No remorse, big upgrade from my Droid Maxx. LG V10 is too large a phone for my taste. I like having more battery at my disposal.

perezs07

Nov 4, 2015
Visit site
You mind downloading a game and see if the menu button area take up some screen real estate ? Can't seem to find a video on YouTube with that feature.

viper8315

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
I got the phone yesterday morning, so a little over a day. Currently, I'm using the verizon shell/holster combo, so there is a slight case. Once a holster is released that doesn't need a shell, I'll be buying that so I can use the phone without any case.

elvee68

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site
I've been playing fallout shelter and I haven't had any discrepancies with the screen.

Posted via the Android Central App

wckesq

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
Love mine. Bought it to have a fall back for my broken Moto X Pure and N6 which still doesn't have Marshmallow nor the November security update. Actually, loving the T2 leather back. Good size, no case and I think will be my daily driver for now.

perezs07

Nov 4, 2015
Visit site
I've been playing fallout shelter and I haven't had any discrepancies with the screen.

Not discrepancies but the game doesn't take up whole screen cause of the space needed for onscreen buttons. I know they fade away but the black bar still remains thus making the 5.4in screen to be smaller.

perezs07

Nov 4, 2015
Visit site
Great....honestly, I've been playing with it a lot so it's been draining it quick. I took it off charge at about 630 am, down to 41%, 4h15m screen on time. Some ingress playing and clash of clans in there too...
I took my lg v10 off at around 545am and got 47% left, but with only 2hr39min of screen time.

kmf1

May 5, 2011
Visit site
No remorse. I can't imagine owning anything other than a Moto. If not that, it would be a trip over to the darkside for an iPhone, to go along with my iPad and MacBook Pros. Ha!

elvee68

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site
Not discrepancies but the game doesn't take up whole screen cause of the space needed for onscreen buttons. I know they fade away but the black bar still remains thus making the 5.4in screen to be smaller.

No problems here. I get the whole screen. The menu bar tucks away and still a full screen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech