Turbo 2 - Voice Commands?

Mefesto44

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
I'm coming off of a Samsung Galaxy S5 and I have to say one of my favorite voice commands was the "Cheese" or "Shoot" command to take a picture without touching the device. I find that when I touch the device to take a picture I have a habit of taking a blurry shot from the movement of the phone. Is there any voice commands available for the camera app? Anything would be great.

So far Day 1 with the phone has been pretty good. I'm not getting the claimed battery life but I have been using the phone a LOT to configure it to my tastes.

Thanks all!

doogald

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
Is there any voice commands available for the camera app? Anything would be great.

As I recall, Moto Voice supports two commands for the camera: "take a photo" for the rear camera and "take a selfie" (which will count down from 3) for the front camera. I know that the Moto X at some point supported these commands; I'm not sure if the Turbo 2 does.

Here is how to turn it on: https://motorola-global-portal.cust...prod_answer_detail/a_id/108327/p/30,6720,9583

Also, FWIW, you should be able to use the volume buttons as a shutter button - you don't have to touch the screen to take a photo.

Mefesto44

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
Appreciate the help. I really do wish there was the quick command while in the camera app. It really helps a TON for taking steady hand pics. Even with this fast shutter speed I still get a lot of blurry motion pics :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze