I lost my Google Play store app on my Motorola Droid Turbo 2, how can I get it back?

doogald

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
Re: I lost my Google Play store app on my Motorola Droid Turbo 2

I lost my Google Play store app on my Motorola Droid Turbo 2

Do you mean that it's no longer on a home screen? If so, it will be in the app drawer. Open the app drawer and you can tap and drag the icon - that will allow you to place it back on a home screen.

Zachary Toben

May 11, 2016
Visit site

Do you mean that it's no longer on a home screen? If so, it will be in the app drawer. Open the app drawer and you can tap and drag the icon - that will allow you to place it back on a home screen.
I can't find the play store in application manager or anywhere else on the device how do I recover the playstore

SandersJC1964

Feb 22, 2010
Visit site

Make sure it wasn't accidentally disabled; failing that, either download and install the .apk or factory reset.

Posted via the Android Central App

anon(2978616)

Aug 5, 2015
Visit site

I had that happen a few weeks ago. Not sure what I did to cause it, but I know the only solution that worked for me was to do a full reset of the phone.

Posted via the Android Central App

JSchaub75

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site

I had the same issue a few days ago. Charged the phone over night, woke up unplugged it and rebooted. After it came up the Play Store was gone. Also had a Google Services issue. Googled Play Store download. Got it off a forum, could have been here. Installed and the problems were gone..... So far, so good

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SandiR