droid turbo 2 speaker volume

honda1k

Dec 9, 2015
Visit site
I'm thinking of upgrading from my maxx to the turbo2. My question is how does the speaker volume compare to the maxx. I need a loud ringer an speakerphone.

copywrite

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
I went from the maxx to turbo 2 and one of my main concerns is signal/reception and speaker volumes. Both the ear and speakerphone are maybe a touch quiter than the maxx, but still plenty loud for me.

copywrite

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
Yes. My only major gripe is the grip. While the maxx had the kevlar on the sides which made for a nice grip, the turbo 2 has the aluminum band on the sides. While it looks nicer, it makes the phone very slick in the hand. If you use a case it's not a problem, but i prefer my phone naked. Still trying to come up with a way to add grip to the sides. If you don't mind the size increase you will be happy with the phone.

18t

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the reply. Do you like the turbo2 better?

Honestly, I don't. The size, form factor, battery, and fluidity of the UI was all better on the maxx IMO. I gave up on the maxx after two phones had broken mics, otherwise I was very pleased with that phone.

Turbo is more slick, but I don't think it's as bad as everyone makes it out to be. I've contemplated switching to the maxx 2. I may stay put in hopes that doze puts this battery on the original maxx level.

Posted via the Android Central App

honda1k

Dec 9, 2015
Visit site
Wow funny you mention that about the mic I had my phone for almost two and a half years and I mic just went out. It will be missed.