Best Clear Case to Show off Custom Moto Maker Design

hal1

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
I really mean this to sound polite, but when was the last time you noticed how wonderful somebody else's phone looks? I found nobody really cares what our phone looks like.

Posted via the Android Central App

cbironman24

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
I really mean this to sound polite, but when was the last time you noticed how wonderful somebody else's phone looks? I found nobody really cares what our phone looks like.

Posted via the Android Central App

I care what my phone looks like, maybe they just want to see the phone they made? I would love just a bumper case to protect the sides and top of the phone with nothing on the back so I can see and feel the leather.

Its not about other people seeing it.....

bpe4

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
I care what my phone looks like, maybe they just want to see the phone they made? I would love just a bumper case to protect the sides and top of the phone with nothing on the back so I can see and feel the leather.

Its not about other people seeing it.....

Agreed concerning a 'bumper' case. Clear cases show nothing but a glossy shine and reflections if someone were to look at it. You really have to look hard to see what color lies beneath a clear case. Better to go naked or wait for a true bumper case (with an exposed back).