Application Back Buttons

gregc72

Dec 27, 2015
Visit site
Interestingly, it was happening on all. Went back through every app that had one and they all seem to be working now. Weird.

Posted via the Android Central App

phoenix167

Jan 6, 2016
Visit site
Yes..My mother in law and I got the turbo 2 last week. I was having the issue all the time. I would reset the phone and that would solve the problem for a short time. I was at Verizon today and the were changing my phone for the third time and mil for second time.Mil new phone failed out of the box so she is on her third one. If this one has the same issue I'm giving up and going to Samsung..It doesn't matter what why u hold the phone the back button doesn't work. They r blaming an app I'm using even know on my Maxx I never had an issue.

doogald

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
Yes..My mother in law and I got the turbo 2 last week. I was having the issue all the time. I would reset the phone and that would solve the problem for a short time. I was at Verizon today and the were changing my phone for the third time and mil for second time.Mil new phone failed out of the box so she is on her third one. If this one has the same issue I'm giving up and going to Samsung..It doesn't matter what why u hold the phone the back button doesn't work. They r blaming an app I'm using even know on my Maxx I never had an issue.

Does she use the Facebook Messenger app? If so, does going into settings in the app and turning off the chat heads feature fix the problem?