Random Vibrations During Phone Call?

Lem0n_mama

Feb 25, 2016
Visit site
Every time I receive a phone call and I am talking The Phone Ear speaker randomly vibrates in my ear- on and off 3 to 4 times during the phone call. There are no notifications, the volume is not to high or to low- Why is this happening is very annoying, and does it ever single time I am on the phone. please help!!!

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Is there a minute minder feature on your phone? Does it do the same if the phone is next to your face? Maybe it's reacting to touch inputs from your cheeks if the proximity sensor isn't working properly.

Lem0n_mama

Feb 25, 2016
Visit site
well I have not just held the phone to my face before lol, And I cannot find the Minute minder or minute beep option on my Droid turbo 2?

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
That's why it might be a defective proximity sensor. Try placing a call and putting your phone, screen up, on a table (don't use speaker phone). Does it vibrate there? If not, it's definitely something about your skin pressing against your phone and the sensor not detecting it's actually against a face.

As for the minute minder, not all phones have it, so it might not be there. Just trying to rule out anything hehe