What's your favorite Turbo 2 trick?

PowrDroid

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
My phone is in my pocket. I'm talking with a friend(s). I say "Let's take a selfie", then I say my Moto Voice catchphrase, "Obey me Droid Turbo". Then I say, "Take a selfie."

I then reach into my pocket, and in one smooth motion pull the phone out, hold it in front of us with screen facing us and the picture is taken. Always makes an impression. Must be done in a relatively quiet room. You might want to practice the timing. You have about 4 seconds from the time you say "Take a selfie" until the shutter snaps.

Feldhege

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
I love the twist to start camera function. I always use my phone for family pictures at events. So much quicker then unlocking and trying to find the app.

Dunt Dunt Dunt

Q&A Team
Aug 10, 2015
Visit site
I love throwing it one the ground and watching people react.....

OK, not really.... Have to say the camera twist is what I've used most that was a Turbo 2 trick. But moving from BlackBerry and learning about Android.... I've found playing with Tasker and setting up some automation has been really fun.

TJ Kelly Jr

Apr 22, 2015
Visit site
I use the chop flashlight daily at work and love the twist camera also.

Posted by the Droid Turbo 2 authored by its Human!!!

rdjr74

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Using a magnetic holder for my car vent and not even needing a case or an attachment to use it. The phone has a magnet already in it. Amazing! Did I explain all that well enough. Couldn't find the right words plus I'm very tired.

Just google this: MPOW Grip Car Air Vent Phone Mount Holder Magnetic Absorption. Cheap and works really well!

Feldhege

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
Does that work well? I tried using magnets to hold my phone and it would not let me unlock it. Remove the magnets and it worked again. I am afraid that it will hurt the phone.

rdjr74

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Does that work well? I tried using magnets to hold my phone and it would not let me unlock it. Remove the magnets and it worked again. I am afraid that it will hurt the phone.

Yeah it works great! Everything works fine, unlocks fine.

Posted via the Android Central App

xdollface8

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site

I was having the same issue. I started a thread about it.

You have to disable to flip case.

Settings, apps, all apps, Motorola flip case, disable.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FarajWala800