Why is my Turbo charger not working anymore?

A

AC Question

Why is my turbo charger not working anymore?

My turbo charger from my Droid Turbo 2 has stopped working and now takes 8 hours to get full charge from being almost dead. It is charging really really slow and i am still using the same turbo charger as before that would charge my phone super fast.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Re: Why is my turbo charger not working anymore?

Hi, welcome to the forums! Sometimes just rebooting the phone fixes this kind of problem. Also, have you already tried turbo charging while the phone is powered off? Same issue?

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site

Hi, welcome to the forums! Sometimes just rebooting the phone fixes this kind of problem. Also, have you already tried turbo charging while the phone is powered off? Same issue?

Hi, what's the procedure for rebooting this phone? Is it power button and down volume?

Posted via the Android Central App

doogald

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2010
Visit site

Hi, what's the procedure for rebooting this phone? Is it power button and down volume?

Long press power for about 10 to 15 seconds. It should restart in that time.

Moto0685

Nov 9, 2015
Visit site

Mine also stopped working about a month ago, tried everything from restarting the the phone to factory resetting nothing worked, finally contacted Motorola they told me to contact Verizon, so I went to a corporate store theft plugged another charger in and it worked great for about 3 weeks then one night the phone died while charging I could not get it to power on with the charger went to the Verizon store and they also could not get it to charge with all the cables they had so they orders me a replacement phone while I was there I purchased the wireless rapid charger I can honestly say where it does not charge the phone as fast as the quick charge it saved me from having to send back a phone I could not power on to wipe the data so in my case the USB charging port failed on the phone.I highly recommend VU wireless charging pad that Verizon sells at there corporate stores 62.00 is well spent so nice to just place it on the stand in any position and have it charge great for watching videos also

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke