magnetic car mount issue

xdollface8

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
Has anyone tried using magnetic car mount with their droid turbo 2. I use the aukey one and when I place it on the Mount the phone does not let me unlock the screen, it states please open up case. Any suggestions?

Posted via the Android Central App

doogald

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone tried using magnetic car mount with their droid turbo 2. I use the aukey one and when I place it on the Mount the phone does not let me unlock the screen, it states please open up case. Any suggestions?

Try moving the phone to another spot on the mount. I know the Turbo had a window case with a magnetic sensor that let the phone know when the case was closed. I suspect the T2 has a similar sensor. It's usually in a specific spot, so, if you can, try sliding the phone to another spot on the magnetic holder.

Sean Cogan

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
Go into Settings and scroll down to Apps and select > scroll right to All > scroll down to Motorola Flip Case and select > select Disable

xdollface8

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
Go into Settings and scroll down to Apps and select > scroll right to All > scroll down to Motorola Flip Case and select > select Disable

Thank-you! I just disabled it. I will see what happens shortly when I get into my car!