6.0 Marshmallow: no tone when adjusting volume

atari52oo

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I just noticed that after the update, when I'm on my home screen and I adjust the volume up or down using the buttons the side I no longer here a tone that gets louder or softer depending on the direction I'm going. Is that the same for everyone else too?

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
Re: 6.0 Marshmallow for the DROID TURBO 2

I just noticed that after the update, when I'm on my home screen and I adjust the volume up or down using the buttons the side I no longer here a tone that gets louder or softer depending on the direction I'm going. Is that the same for everyone else too?

Same here.
Didnt notice that right away.

tpence2177

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site

Same here they changed the settings some so I took it as normal

jonstrong

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site

Same here they changed the settings some so I took it as normal

Yep - I miss that, although there HAVE been times when I wanted to reduce volume or set to vibrate AFTER a meeting had started. Much easier to be discreet about that now.

An advantage in the new design related to volume: you now get an expandable drop-down when the volume graphic shows up. You can now set phone, media and alarm volume all from the same fold-out dialog. I used to do that ALL the time on rooted phones. Nice that I can do it here on my T2!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome