Automatically storing all photos and videos to external memory (Droid Turbo 2)?

A

AC Question

Automatically storing all photos and videos to external memory (Droid Turbo 2)

Hi, I have just bought a 64gb microSD card for my 32gb droid turbo 2. The point of buying this card was so that I would never have to worry about using up all my internal storage again. I have read answers here and tackled the issue of automatically saving photos and videos FROM THE CAMERA app to my SD card, but I would like to know if there is any setting to save ALL media (photos, videos, and music files) to the SD card automatically. This includes: files from WhatsApp, Line, other apps used for talking, screenshots, and downloads. Is it possible to choose a setting where these files go onto the card the second that I save them (instead of onto my internal phone memory)? I only bought the card so that I didn't have to spend hours transferring my thousands of files onto it at a later date. I save way more files sent from other people like my boyfriend and best friends on apps than I do from my camera. Please help.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Automatically storing all photos and videos to external memory (Droid Turbo 2)

Set all your apps that have such a setting to store their media to the SD card. (Those that don't will save to internal storage, and you'll have to accept that or use a different app.) The setting will be in Settings in the app.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463