Outlook calendar no longer syncing on Calendar app

AGinCO

Jul 26, 2016
Visit site
I noticed a few days ago that my outlook calendar was no longer syncing on my Calendar app, which it has done correctly ever since I've had the phone. The email from the Outlook account is syncing properly. I have tried various things - unchecking the account for syncing, then rebooting and checking it again, turning the phone off overnight, checking settings in Outlook, etc. Very frustrating. I use the Calendar app for both my Gmail calendar and Outlook calendar and like having everything on calendar so would rather not have 2 separate apps. Any suggestions?!?

firepsych

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Did you Google it? I've the same thing happen and offhand, I don't remember what fixed it, but I always start with Google.

Sometimes the server hosting Outlook goes down...

Sometimes removing the Outlook account altogether, rebooting and adding it back helps.

doogald

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
Well, i agree with the above poster - try removing the account and adding it back. But another potential solution is to go into settings / apps, go into All apps, find and tap on "calendar storage" and tap on the button "clear data". This will remove all of your calendar events but then they will re-sync (google calendar events, too). It could be that there is data corruption in the Outlook calendar storage; I think removing and adding the account would fix it, but wiping data should, too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34