Droid Turbo 2 Just Will Not Charge RIght

Mark Turpen

Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
I got my first Droid Turbo 2 in January and then 6 months later (around when a system update came out) the phone stopped turbo charging and eventually stopped charging all together. I got a new phone from warranty and after one day had the same issue again. I am using the original charger and have tried multiple outlets I have tried EVERYTHING to fix this issue including:

Soft reset, factory reset, a different charger, wiping the cache, battery diagnostics, letting it die and then charge fully, charging it constantly for 36 hours.

None of these have solved the problem and I have no idea what else to do. If anyone has fixed this please help because the Verizon people are useless.

gammerthumbs

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
It's not the phone but the charger. My wife has a USB turbo charging block and I had the cord attached to the block. When both of our phones stopped charging we tried just about everything but buy a new USB cord. When one day she misplaced the cord so we went to get another one. Low and behold turbo charging started working

Joshua_Muldoon

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
Yeah my cord is just about to give in, because what happens sometimes in the cord is if gets bent and the wires may then disconnect. But sometimes you can put something underneath the cord to connect them temporarily again.