Non Motorola phones with Google Now Always listeniing?

hal1

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
I'm always looking for something new and different, but there's 2 or 3 features that are now a must-have for me.

Always Listening Google Now, and active touch-less display,, - a must for people like me with their phone on the night stand next to the bed where you wave your hand over the phone to see your alerts/messages and such.

Does any other phone companies have these features that work as seamless as the Motorola phones?

pbike908

Mar 16, 2015
Visit site
I can't think of a bigger invasion of my privacy than a phone that's listening to my every word.

Not for me.

One can turn off Google Now. I have OK Google turned off. It's been widely reported of late that "nation states" have the ability to turn on any smartphones microphone. If one is really concerned about privacy, then they shouldn't use a smartphone. And probably stay off the internet entirely for that matter.

Zorro1

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
George, you'll be appalled to learn that if you have any phone anywhere near you, someone can listen. Even if the battery is out. I know, makes no sense, but I've had several confirmations from folks in the know.

Personally, I think it's one of the great features, to be able to ask for things or do things without touching it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463