Reject with Message Option

ksruss311

Dec 8, 2016
Visit site
I just started using the Droid Turbo 2 and realized when someone calls, I can't reject with a text message. I found where the 4 choices are in the settings, but I can't figure out how to enable it. Hope someone knows how to help.

Thanks!

Tim1954

Q&A Team
Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
When it rings, you should have a line in the bottom saying "reject call with quick response". Tap that and you get a list of messages (they come preloaded or you can create your own)...

Tim1954

Q&A Team
Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
Bother! I reckon it will be hidden in there some place. What sofware are you running?
You could do the old wipe cache partition and reboot the phone thing, that usually fixes random bugs.

ksruss311

Dec 8, 2016
Visit site
doogald, swiping up doesn't work. I found the "Reject with Message" Option is available when the call comes in with the screen off. But if I'm already using the phone and the call comes in, it doesn't give me the option. Only ignore or answer.

doogald

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
I don't have a DT2. When a call comes in with the phone unlocked, does it show accept and dismiss buttons over the screen, or does it come in as a notification, in the notification center, with small accept or dismiss controls, at the top of the screen? (Or, better - can you take and post a screenshot when a call arrives with the phone unlocked?)

doogald

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
It comes in as a notification on top of the screen w/ small accept or dismiss controls as you described.

If instead of tapping the small accept or dismiss control and tap somewhere else on the notification, does it open the full screen dialer, with the option at the bottom to slide up to reject with a message?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad