Coming from Turbo

this_is_nascar

May 25, 2012
Visit site
My 2-year old Turbo is to the point where I have to charge 2 or 3 times a day. I really love this phone, but can't seem to find a new/unused one anywhere.

It seems the Turbo-2 would be the next logical step. I'm assuming if I purchased one, all u do is take my Verizon card from the Turbo, install into the Turbo-2 and I'm up and running.

Can anyone see anything wrong with proceeding down this path?

Gurol

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
My 2-year old Turbo is to the point where I have to charge 2 or 3 times a day. I really love this phone, but can't seem to find a new/unused one anywhere.

It seems the Turbo-2 would be the next logical step. I'm assuming if I purchased one, all u do is take my Verizon card from the Turbo, install into the Turbo-2 and I'm up and running.

Can anyone see anything wrong with proceeding down this path?
I came also from turbo to dt2. I checked all phone before get dt2. What important for me? Batery, fast process, and hard back side. Motorola always gave to me what i wanted. Im not scared when i put dt2 to my back pocket of jeans.. They made for hardly use.. Yes moto z wonderful photos but soo thin.. I don't think so i can put back pocket.. All day using Bluetooth wireless earphones.. And battery support me till evening.. . Soo u have to think what you waiting from a phone.

doogald

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
I came also from turbo to dt2. I checked all phone before get dt2. What important for me? Batery, fast process, and hard back side. Motorola always gave to me what i wanted. Im not scared when i put dt2 to my back pocket of jeans.. They made for hardly use.. Yes moto z wonderful photos but soo thin.. I don't think so i can put back pocket.. All day using Bluetooth wireless earphones.. And battery support me till evening.. . Soo u have to think what you waiting from a phone.

The Moto Z Play does have a wired headphone jack and has a battery that lasts longer than the Turbo 2. At this point I can't see any reason to buy a Turbo 2, unless you REALLY, REALLY need the shatter shield display and price is that important. (Plus you can add a battery mod that adds thickness to the phone as well as battery life.)

I also think it's foolish to carry a phone in your back pocket, by the way. Why do people do this with a breakable object that costs so much money to replace and is nearly impossible to repair yourself? I've never understood this.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance