DROID TURBO: Rumored Specs

chevyman29

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Re: What is the Motorola Droid Turbo?

If it comes with all those specs and the camera is at least a improvement over what's on the maxx this should be 1 helluva phone. assuming the battery life is as good as the maxx is now. I don't see how this won't be 1 of the best phones if not the best phone of the year.

Posted via the Android Central App

Berry me a G

Dec 6, 2009
Visit site

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I'd be all over a Motorola phone if its powerful enough to last 2 years and has Maxx type battery life. Also, better build quality than the Droid Maxx because that was very poorly constructed. I love Samsung but I miss the Maxx battery life.

Samsung Galaxy S5 (Verizon)

1901Madison

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
Have you tried one of the extended batteries for the s5? I'm still using the Maxx. I'm due for an upgrade in late September and am desperately hoping that there is a new Maxx by then. If there isn't, and one isn't even announced, I might go with the s5 with extended battery from gorilla gadgets out Mugen. Why did you switch from the Maxx?

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Have you tried one of the extended batteries for the s5? I'm still using the Maxx. I'm due for an upgrade in late September and am desperately hoping that there is a new Maxx by then. If there isn't, and one isn't even announced, I might go with the s5 with extended battery from gorilla gadgets out Mugen. Why did you switch from the Maxx?

I don't want a heavier phone and I need a TPU case that fits. I got rid of the Maxx because the November update last year caused my phone to lose complete signal when connected to WiFi. I had the phone replaced and it worked find until the update and I wasn't replacing mg Asus router with a less capable one.

I may end up with a Note 4 if it's a beast anyways. I won't go with a smaller display than the S5.

Samsung Galaxy S5 (Verizon)

ryanr509

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Yep I'm waiting to see what the battery size and life is on the new maxx if their is one the 5.5" iPhone 6 and the note 4. Nothing is more useless to me than a phone that can't last me from when I wake up till when I go back to sleep.

kenorian

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Surprised we haven't heard more about this.

I've been looking at the Moto X announcement.... My Max HD is getting a little long in the tooth and am anxious to move to something new. But, not liking the battery size on the X. Still hoping there is more news of the turbo in the next month or so.

nexxusmaxx

Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
I used to only buy Droids... From the DX2 to the Bionic to the DNA I always went with a Droid! Now I've got the Note 3 but I miss Droids. Can't wait to see what the Turbo looks like! I'm on the Edge program so I can upgrade every year or something like that so I'll be following this news carefully.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith