Any glass screen protectors found yet?

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Not yet, although as OCD as I am I'm very happy I went without one anyways. The display just feels so much better then my Zagg Glass on my S5 ever did. One guy on the forums told me this and I didn't believe him... He's right.

Sent from my Motorola Droid Turbo

NoahForeman

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
Naked always feels best, but I don't want any microscratches! I cut one from an Illumishield for a Yoga 2 Pro (it got bent in the mail and they sent me an extra set), but it just covers the display portion and looks terrible, lol.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Naked always feels best, but I don't want any microscratches! I cut one from an Illumishield for a Yoga 2 Pro (it got bent in the mail and they sent me an extra set), but it just covers the display portion and looks terrible, lol.
Lol yeah I hate microscratches too but I could not cover this phone up. All Verizon had by me was cheapo plastic and that wasn't even touching my display.

camachinist

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
I sent an inquiry to Zagg about the Droid Turbo specifically and this was their response and, even though it has a person's name attached to it, it's probably canned:

"Thank you for contacting ZAGG! My name is Christian and I appreciate your interest in our products. Unfortunately, it appears that we do not have any information about an invisibleSHIELD to become available for this particular device but I am able to suggest that we make it available. You are welcome to check our website for any updates on the availability of this product because we come out with new invisibleSHIELDs often."

PFonte4

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site
I have an HD invisashield on mine and it works great. But I did order the illumishield matte for the turbo as well.

Posted via the Android Central App

Joseph Leicht

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
Ghost Armor HQ here in Phoenix had my phone all day yesterday taking measurements and covering my turbo in the process. They should have them up for sale on their website soon... who knows how long it will take them to ship to their kiosks located in malls, lol.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I'll take the Zagg Glass please . Have one on the S5 . They are awesome .
I'll get a Zagg Glass possibly if they make one but otherwise I'm staying naked on my display. Love the warranty on those. I still feel like naked glass is superior though.