Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Spill/stain on the ballistic nylon.

ryanr509

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Just had my first stain on the BN model. Sat it in some juice from my daughter sippy cup all night and had about a 50 cent sized stain on the BN. Picked the phone up noticed it was sticky and turned it over to the stain. Got a rag wet with hot water and just wiped it clean no signs of anything. Even tried looking in threads and between the weave and to my eye I can't see a single sign that anything was there. Very good to know.

PowrDroid

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: Spill/stain on the ballistic nylon.

Just had my first stain on the BN model. Sat it in some juice from my daughter sippy cup all night and had about a 50 cent sized stain on the BN. Picked the phone up noticed it was sticky and turned it over to the stain. Got a rag wet with hot water and just wiped it clean no signs of anything. Even tried looking in threads and between the weave and to my eye I can't see a single sign that anything was there. Very good to know.

I was wondering about cleaning that textured surface. I thought if it got really bad an old toothbrush would get down into the corners of that textured material.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

Good to hear. Is there any official recommended method of cleaning the nylon?

ryanr509

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site

Good to hear. Is there any official recommended method of cleaning the nylon?

Haven't heard anything but I figured water won't hurt it. And that was my next thought if the stain didn't come out was to use an old toothbrush

anon(19759)

Trusted Member
Apr 30, 2010
Visit site

My luggage has a similar ballistic nylon shell and it wipes clean no matter what I've gotten on it. General airplane/travel grease, red wine, mud, whatever. I'm betting this nylon backing holds up very well. Seems very tough and durable.

Xelios

Oct 27, 2014
Visit site

My luggage has a similar ballistic nylon shell and it wipes clean no matter what I've gotten on it. General airplane/travel grease, red wine, mud, whatever. I'm betting this nylon backing holds up very well. Seems very tough and durable.

Yup. Anything can be washed off with a wet rag. Ballistic nylon is a very slick fiber, it's hard to get anything to stick to it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance