Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Any suggestions on a Qi charger?

ckelly33

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
I have zero experience with this and would love to try it out. I'd prefer a dock style since I use it as my bedside closck

Thanks

ckelly33

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
Re: Any suggestions on a Qi charger?

Is it sensitive to positioning with the turbo? I'm afraid I will wake up with a zero charge it I don't place it JUST right or bump the table a little in the night!

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site

Is it sensitive to positioning with the turbo? I'm afraid I will wake up with a zero charge it I don't place it JUST right or bump the table a little in the night!
No, you put it on the stand and it charges every time.

Sent from my Motorola Droid Turbo

NoahForeman

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site

If you can find Nokia DT900/910 for cheap they are great. I got one 900 for $25 like a year ago, and then 2 910s 3 months ago on clearance for $10 each, lol.

Posted via the Android Central App

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site

Oddly enough, Verizon's site says it is not compatible with the Turbo....have you tried it?
No, but its a Qi charger and I guarantee it will work. It worked with the S5 and Motorola Droid Maxx and any other Qi enabled phone you could throw at it. :)

That site isn't always right anyways. Verizon said the Ballistic Nylon wouldn't work with cases and every single one does at VZW.

Sent from my Motorola Droid Turbo

Firedogee

Banned
Sep 30, 2014
Visit site

Love the VU. Have one at home and in one of my offices. Want to get another for my second office.

How many offices you got bro? Tell me you've got NFL Network, K-cup and a private bathroom (a la George Costanza) in at least one of them! :p

Sent Turbo-fast from my bulletproof 64GB Droid Turbo

KSDroid01

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site

If you can find Nokia DT900/910 for cheap they are great. I got one 900 for $25 like a year ago, and then 2 910s 3 months ago on clearance for $10 each, lol.

+1. Have a Nokia for my DNA and its well made and performs flawlessly.

Posted via the HTC One

djjaeger82

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
Will the droid turbo go into some kind of dock mode when put on a wireless charger? (Hoping it will display a clock or alarm or something like my current Samsung when USB docked when this one is wirelessly docked)

Highland Droid

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
Will the droid turbo go into some kind of dock mode when put on a wireless charger? (Hoping it will display a clock or alarm or something like my current Samsung when USB docked when this one is wirelessly docked)

Yes. You turn it on in settings under Display->Daydream.

Dave Drouin1

Nov 13, 2014
Visit site
Does the Verizon QI charger work with the Droid Turbo with the Ballistic back, or ballistic back with a case? I have a one from Amazon, and it doesn't work except for a second or two at a time. Anyone have one working with this configuration?

Thanks.

macawmatt

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Like the look of the Tlyt stuff, but i can basically get PowerBot chargers for both my wife and I to have units at work and at home for the same price as one Tylt unit.