Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Moto Assist Always Too Noisy

TechJunkie#AC

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone else have this issue? Whenever I try and set my keyphrase it gives me the error that it's too noisy. I'm in a very quiet room..

ckelly33

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
Re: Moto Assist Always Too Noisy

Noticed that yesterday. I was in my truck which was off. Some wind noise outside but it was mild.

Snareman

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site

I've also noticed that if I'm asking the phone something and there is any background noise like tv on it can't distinguish my question from the background chatter. I think my Maxx did better with that.

Firedogee

Banned
Sep 30, 2014
Visit site

Does anyone else have this issue? Whenever I try and set my keyphrase it gives me the error that it's too noisy. I'm in a very quiet room..

It just started to do this yesterday when I decided to change up my phrase. The furnace was on so I moved to the kitchen and then it worked fine.

Sent Turbo-fast from my bulletproof 64GB Droid Turbo

Robisan

Apr 29, 2012
Visit site

I could not get Moto Assist to recognize my phrase in the car yesterday. Even idle at a stoplight. That's on my X '14 so this may not be a Turbo problem.

galpdawg

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site

what is the point of the moto voice when you program the hotwords any command you says will result in phone opening up google search anyway. Only issue is I cant get ok google to work when screen is off. Any fix/

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1