Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Possible solution to low Volume during Calls

asylvia

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
Re: Possible solution to low Volume during Calls

how did changing the equalizer work? i'm having this issue as well. sounds like we need an update to fix this.

Cajun_Mike

Sep 5, 2014
Visit site

Is it likely the low ear piece volume is a low wattage issue rather than a software issue? Can't be fixed by a software update because there's just not enough power going to that driver?

Firedogee

Banned
Sep 30, 2014
Visit site
Is it likely the low ear piece volume is a low wattage issue rather than a software issue? Can't be fixed by a software update because there's just not enough power going to that driver?

Part of the difference with the Turbo in-call speaker is that it fires more downward than perpendicular out from the screen. It is also not perfectly centered so you have to find the "sweet spot" when holding it up to your ear... Or just join the modern age and get a Bluetooth. I love the Moto Buds for music and some calls and Plantronics for calls only is great quality stuff.

Sent Turbo-fast from my bulletproof 64GB Droid Turbo

anon(19759)

Trusted Member
Apr 30, 2010
Visit site

Possibly, I don't know. I can't wait around for and update though. I need to have rock solid phone calls.

Posted via the Android Central App

vegas33139

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site

If there is an issue with in-call low ear piece volume, then sadly, (my hearing isn't the best), I don't think I will be purchasing the Droid Turbo as my nest DD. What a shame. It seemed everything I always wanted/needed in a phone and was ready to part with my hard-earned cash to buy one off contract.

copywrite

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site

It boggles my mind that phone manufacturers continually struggle with call volume. Is it really that hard to ensure the volume can reach an adequate level? Would anyone complain if the volume maxed out TOO loud? C'mon moto.

Firedogee

Banned
Sep 30, 2014
Visit site

It boggles my mind that phone manufacturers continually struggle with call volume. Is it really that hard to ensure the volume can reach an adequate level? Would anyone complain if the volume maxed out TOO loud? C'mon moto.

Uncle Sam would. They have laws to protect us from ourselves. "Stupid people laws" as they call them, which also happen to protect manufacturers from lawsuit. But I agree this thing could use a bit more speaker juice!

This One Goes To 11: http://youtu.be/N3L4EZwmRrA

Sent Turbo-fast from my bulletproof 64GB Droid Turbo

gr8rcfan

Dec 8, 2014
Visit site

These reports are shameful for a company's FLAGSHIP. The volume should be OVERKILL! Not just adequate when standing on your head.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davisongeorge