Is there a way to continuously loop the home screen?

droid5

May 5, 2012
Visit site
Looping and clear all apps

Maybe this has been asked but is their a way to allow continuous looping of the home screens? Like when you are on the home screen you can swipe to the right to get to your last home screen vs only to the left. Also can you just only swipe one open app to delete under resent apps or can you delete all at once. Other the those two functions I had on my G2, I'm loving the Droid Turbo.

doogald

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
Re: Looping and clear all apps

Maybe this has been asked but is their a way to allow continuous looping of the home screens?

With a third party launcher like Nova Prime, yes. With the stock launcher, no.

Also can you just only swipe one open app to delete under resent apps or can you delete all at once.

Just one at a time.

kway_NY

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
Re: Looping and clear all apps

Hope it's not to late, but you can do this with the stock launcher. Add a new blank page and move it to the left of the home screen. That's all, you can now go round and round.

MandaRyte

Sep 11, 2016
Visit site
I have the Droid Turbo 2. I want to loop the screens, also. I tried adding a blank screen to the left of the homescreen and it will not let me. It will let me add it to the right of the last screen only. Is there a trick to adding one to the left??

doogald

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
I have the Droid Turbo 2. I want to loop the screens, also. I tried adding a blank screen to the left of the homescreen and it will not let me. It will let me add it to the right of the last screen only. Is there a trick to adding one to the left??

See my answer in post number 3 above.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2