Anyone have the Case-Mate Naked Tough for DROID Turbo - Clear?

dirkpitt73

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
Seems like the best option to still see the ballistic nylon back, I haven't seen any reviews yet. I ordered one from Amazon, will post my experience.

CarolinaDroid

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
Seems like the best option to still see the ballistic nylon back, I haven't seen any reviews yet. I ordered one from Amazon, will post my experience.
I have this case for my Turbo with ballistic nylon. No complaints so far and it shows off the back of the Turbo which everyone wants to get a closer look at.

flackberry

Oct 27, 2014
Visit site
Yes I bought at the VZW store. Its clear so you can see the back and provides enough protection as the TPU piece goes around the edge and the clear plastic snaps to that. Works well.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
The Tech21 is also great for seeing the back of the Nylon. The case has little dot grooves on the inside but is awesome.

Sent from my Motorola Droid Turbo

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1415265150056.jpeg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415265150056.jpeg
    789.4 KB · Views: 84

Richard R1

Nov 16, 2014
Visit site
I have the case mate naked, the tech21, the Verizon Holster, and the Verizon glossy black one. The clear case mate is nicest looking, least protecting-very weak by screen and volume. Tech21 great, but adds most width.

Lambo1201

Dec 4, 2014
Visit site
The CaseMate case is actually on E-Bay right now for $26.95. It's sold out everywhere else.

Just search as "Droid Turbo CaseMate Naked Tough" and it should pop up.

PatrickRS

Dec 16, 2014
Visit site
I purchased one from my local Verizon store, and was the last one they had in stock. I also checked out a Tech 21 case at the store, and was too bulky and thick. I use the phone naked at home, and just wanted a case that shows the awesome ballistic nylon back, as well as offer protection when not at home.The Casemate naked case definitely shows off the back of the phone, but I'm a little disappointed that the plastic back that fits over the bumper is so slick and glossy. I do have to say that the case fits the phone perfectly, does add some minimal bulk, and looks okay (I prefer the phone naked). I'll use this case when I have the need (work), but will hold a while to see what other clear cases (I'm a Griffin fan) eventually come out. I have seen the Cruzerlite Bug droid turbo case, and it's not for me. In conclusion, of all the clear cases available for the Droid Turbo right now (Tech 21, Cruzerlite, Tudia), this is by far the best alternative.

Toes Up

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
i have this: PureGear - Slim Shell Case for Motorola Droid Turbo
it was $17 on amazon
i like it so far, you can see the back and it is grippy on the edges. however it is not very resistant to scratches, scuffs, and smudges. i can tell it wont be very long before it will be visually unappealing enough that i switch back to my verizon silicone case.

Thanks for posting. Will this case fit the BN?

Njbrandon

Nov 5, 2014
Visit site
I've had the Casemate naked 2 months now. At first I thought it was too slippery but it's actually not bad. I'm also surprised it's not showing any scratches

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thtknt