Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Just got it and it's amazing

anon(5630457)

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: Just got it and it's amazing

I love that the Turbo is as good as the Note 4 but it fits in your pocket and it's water-repellant.

And the battery is a huge plus. :)

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

Me2 :) And I can use it with one hand.

Sent Turbo-fast from my bulletproof 64GB Droid Turbo

I can my Note 4 as well.. Gotten the skills down from having a Note for awhile :).. But one hand operation isn't a big deal for me with phones.

Jan 13, 2014
Visit site
I traded in the note 4 for the turbo. Couldn't be happier, doubt I'll ever return to an artery clogged form of android.

And BTW, nova runs substantially smoother on the Turbo, the launcher argument doesn't work.

Posted via the Android Central App

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site

Just grab the Note 4 on Verizon if the Turbo isn't what you thought it was :). I would give it another day or so to be sure.
I really don't like the camera and speakers sound tinny. Plus I have a defective phone anyways since I am getting really bad service in the middle of a street. I like the phone software and overall feel but the camera and tinny speaker isn't up to par for me imo .

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site

I traded in the note 4 for the turbo. Couldn't be happier, doubt I'll ever return to an artery clogged form of android.

And BTW, nova runs substantially smoother on the Turbo, the launcher argument doesn't work.

Posted via the Android Central App
I've ran the google now launcher fine on the note 4 with pretty much no lag and use the google cameea .

My issues with this otherwise fantastic phone is the camera and tinny speakers

Firedogee

Banned
Sep 30, 2014
Visit site

I've ran the google now launcher fine on the note 4 with pretty much no lag and use the google cameea .

My issues with this otherwise fantastic phone is the camera and tinny speakers

Wait, tell us again what your issue was with the Turbo? :p

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

Me Monster - YouTube

Funny but definitely not me :). I just have gotten used to how to juggle it and balance with fingers is all. Just like any phone it just takes getting used to -- Not saying it is a good or bad thing.

Remember not everyone will share your phone choice -- and they're not wrong for it either. Just like you're not wrong for liking the Turbo :).

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

I really don't like the camera and speakers sound tinny. Plus I have a defective phone anyways since I am getting really bad service in the middle of a street. I like the phone software and overall feel but the camera and tinny speaker isn't up to par for me imo .

Try exchanging it and see if helps -- As you said you may have just gotten a defective unit.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer