Droid Turbo: One or Two Hands?

Firedogee

Banned
Sep 30, 2014
Visit site
I'm curious how most people prefer to operate this amazing phone? I personally am finding my one handed habit hard to break, coming from the much smaller Droid Razr M.

However, the size and slippery back of my BN Turbo version have me trying two handed "landscape mode" a lot more often for typing with SwiftKey. I kinda dig it. I'm even browsing and reading more with landscape (two hand) mode lately and it seems more comfortable.

Only drawback is that now I won't have a single hand free to pet my Unicorn :(

Sent Turbo-fast from my bulletproof 64GB Droid Turbo

Firedogee

Banned
Sep 30, 2014
Visit site
LOL, I tossed up a softball for you and everything... (Disappointed)

But seriously, how do you operate your Moto X?

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
Im used to two handed, coming from the note3.

I can do most stuff one handed w this phone EXCEPT since the back button is opposite from samsung i cant reach it when i pick up the phone one handed.

I can understand the pros and cons of the buttons where they are, just used to the other way, ill get used to this.

Last night it did dawn on me to put my index finger on the moto logo while talking, and that seemed really comfortable to hold while talking.

It did take two hands to peel the plastic off the screen lol! But that sucker was on there good!

Posted via the Android Central App

Firedogee

Banned
Sep 30, 2014
Visit site
Good stuff. LOL! That plastic IS a real nemesis of the Turbo. Takes more than one photon torpedo (or hand) to remind it who the superior species actually is.

Robisan

Apr 29, 2012
Visit site

It's in FEDEX's hands now going back to motorola. I'm a portrait user mostly, even with my Nexus 7. Only use landscape if a website demands it or if typing on keyboard, which is rarely because voice-to-text works pretty well.

Firedogee

Banned
Sep 30, 2014
Visit site
It's in FEDEX's hands now going back to motorola. I'm a portrait user mostly, even with my Nexus 7. Only use landscape if a website demands it or if typing on keyboard, which is rarely because voice-to-text works pretty well.

I hear ya on the voice to text. I really been getting into that lately. For some reason it has a real problem with accepting or recognizing unicorn tears though :(

Robisan

Apr 29, 2012
Visit site
I hear ya on the voice to text. I really been getting into that lately. For some reason it has a real problem with accepting or recognizing unicorn tears though :(

Stop trying to impregnate your phone... The nano coating is not foolproof contraception and I don't want to hear about little baby Firedroids next summer. #thehorror :eek:

Firedogee

Banned
Sep 30, 2014
Visit site
Stop trying to impregnate your phone... The nano coating is not foolproof contraception and I don't want to hear about little baby Firedroids next summer. #thehorror :eek:

Seriously ROTFL! And suddenly I'm very curious about how I can get a trio of Firedroids as my minions for doing evil things like stealing the hidden planet where all Unicorn Tears originate from...

Where is Dr. Nefario when you need him?

1Coopgt

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site

I already have a 35point infraction . I don't need another . :D LOL And to answer the question .... it depends on what I'm doing .

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000