Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Is your screen temp / backlight even?

Nov 2, 2014
Visit site
This is what mine looks like on a white screen/website. Much more grey/yellow toward the bottom, blue/grey toward the top.

egVj9Na.jpg

Anyone else? Considering an exchange for this.

mightyfacundo

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Re: Is your screen temp / backlight even?

I hate to say it, but my screen is consistent from top to bottom. Other people have posted that they've had similar issues though, so if you're unhappy with it, I say take it back and get another. No reason to settle for a phone you're not happy with.

Nov 2, 2014
Visit site

I hate to say it, but my screen is consistent from top to bottom. Other people have posted that they've had similar issues though, so if you're unhappy with it, I say take it back and get another. No reason to settle for a phone you're not happy with.

Drat. Well here's hoping a replacement is better and doesn't have any other defects. I always seem to buy defective items, lol.

Posted from my Droid Turbo via the AC App

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site

Mine is also fine. No issues here. Good luck. Hope you get one that is better.

tdizzel

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site

I tried looking at different angles under different lighting and mine is always uniform.

Posted from my Droid Turbo, Kelly and Ozone

1Coopgt

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site

Just an FYI . The turbo screen doesn't have a backlight . It's OLED different tech .

Nov 2, 2014
Visit site

Here is the second. The different parts are much closer, this time being a different brightness more than a different color. A little easier to ignore. The right is brighter, I can really see it on the keyboard when typing in portrait more than anything.

screen2.jpg

And my power button on the new phone no longer rattles, but the Vol. buttons sometimes feel like they are hitting grit before registering a press, lol. Win some lose some.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463