VZW and My Turbo Selfishness

bpe4

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
I've been a satisfied VZW customer for many years. Knowing that they are never the leader in plan pricing (though they do keep pace), I've always respected the company for investing the money into keeping their network top notch.

Now they finally have an exclusive phone that is a world beater, one that makes all the AT&Ters and Tmobs drool. (Sprint customers don't even deserve a mention as they are bad service masochists). I read all the article comments where the AT&Ters are claiming the Turbo will be coming to them as the Moto X Play.

I really hope not. I really hope that phone turns out to be another Atrix like set with similar stats but perhaps with a 2800mah battery. I mean, c'mon! The Droid Turbo is ours and ours alone!

Do you all think the other carriers will get the same phone?

/selfish rant off

Proud owner of a 64GB Ballistic.

Last edited:

doogald

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
I don't care about stuff like that. I'm just interested in what I can buy. Verizon is just a carrier for me, I don't particularly care about the others.

tdizzel

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
I gotta disagree. History has shown that carrier exclusives are a bad thing. It would only help Moto to have this beast on other networks so it would perform better with sales, and the better Moto performs, the less Lenovo will screw with them

Posted from my Droid Turbo, Kelly and Ozone

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
I am glad it is coming to more carriers. That would just mean more accessories. More development and more device support. The more the marrier.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad