DROID TURBO: What was your prior phone?

anon(5061193)

Banned
Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
I have never been so screwed up in the cell-phone world... I have 3 phones that I absolutely love... The 64GB Droid Turbo, Nexus 6 32GB, and the Iphone 6+ 64GB.....

They are all so incredible in their own way and I want to keep them all!!!

Great 1st world Problem to have......

KPMcClave

May 16, 2013
Visit site
I had the Droid Maxx most recently, and the Razr HD Maxx was my first Andorid phone. I had various BlackBerry models for 7 years before the RHDM. When I switched over to Android battery life was one of my top priorities. I narrowed choices down to the RHDM and another phone (which I can't for the life of me recall at the moment). While nothing is perfect, I have no real regrets. The Maxx was a modest boost (that RHDM was one fine phone) and I'm happy with my Turbo BN 64GB. Just waiting for some things to shake out as they iron out the new wrinkles, release Lollipop, etc.

GADA 50

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
I had a droid maxx, BB Z30, Q10, Z10 9930 storm 1 and 2 I loved Blackberry and tried apple but the droid phones are pretty good I'm loving my Ballistic Nylon 64GB turbo.

Posted via the Android Central App

mwilliams429

Dec 15, 2014
Visit site
I never owned an android phone before, had an iPhone forever and wanted to see what all the feuding was about. I almost went with a droid first before I ever got an iPhone, had to get an iPhone cause work was paying for it, they aren't anymore so I was digging the turbo, I like everything better except I think k they should have went with the optical image stabilization on the turbo.

ChuckG73

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
Previously I had the Nexus 6 and the Nexus 5. The 6 was too big and battery life was not that great. Don't get me wrong I love AT&T, so instead of the Turbo I am using the Moto Maxx now and love It!!

88horizon5speed

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
My first android phone was a droid x for 3 years, that phone was great, with the otterbox defender it was a beast. Couldnt kill it and I rooted and overclocked it. it was a beast. Then I had a GNex for 2 years and it was ok but not nearly as good as my droid x. I rooted that too and had CM11. Then got the turbo 64G, so far its proving to be following the droid x. I love motorola phones, far better than samsung.

bkeaver

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I'm coming from the OnePlus One and LG G3, HTC M8, LG G2 oh and the Nexus5 in that order within this past year. Been a slow year for me on buying phones :)

ahein88

Dec 21, 2014
Visit site
I am coming from a Droid DNA. Had many issued with it over the 2 years I owned it. HTC has crap customer service. I had a Thunderbolt prior to that and will never purchase an HTC again. Motorola has the absolute best customer service.

Lisa Ann F

Dec 26, 2014
Visit site
I have had two iPhones: The 3GS and the original 5. I was very happy with both until the two year mark for each phone came up for me and iOS updates would begin to wreak havoc with my phone. My 5 made it to November. Meanwhile my husband's second Samsung Galaxy 3S was hanging on by thread, dying a long and painful death. He had a horrible experience and I had just about convinced him to get a 6 or 6Plus when our contract was up. In the meantime, we were both doing our research and the Moto X's latest generation seemed like a good choice and with all the issues that were coming to light with the latest iPhones I was growing concerned......And then the Droid Turbo came out, we checked it out in person at the store AND online. What can I say? We couldn't be happier. I had a little bit iPhone withdrawal the first week, but once I got comfortable with the new set up I was good to go and I haven't looked back. Not one regret. My husband feels the same way and he is VERY happy not to have a lemon for a smartphone.

JJ Jones

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
G2 was the phone prior to this. I've only had the Turbo for 3 days now but so far I'm very impressed. Battery life is on par or better than my G2 with custom rom.

One thing I really like is that despite the screen being 5.2 inches just like the G2, the capacitive buttons make the screen seem bigger on the Turbo. I noticed the difference immediately.

Sent from my Ballistic Turbo

lgGslateuser

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
2013 Moto X, really enjoyed that phone. So far the Turbo has all the best qualities of that phone plus so much more.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey