So.. Battery % stuck at 100 today..

wolf_walker

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
Out of the blue, three day old phone, nothing more interesting than Gsam battery monitor installed.
Same result on it or stock battery status indicator, with OS running or off.
Five hours in with average use.

I powered down and have it on the charger, will try it again in a couple hours and see
where it's at. Normally I'd reset the battery calibration stats but I don't know that one can
without root.

NoahForeman

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
Had the same thing today. Rebooted to recovery and cleared cache and it immediately fixed itself.

Posted via the Android Central App

wolf_walker

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
Gonna let it charge a couple hours wired and do that too. Anecdotal evidence reading on XDA seems to be
Qi charging trips up the counters somehow. Drag if so, been Qi'ing my GS4 exclusivly for a few months with no problem.
We'll see.

donniegood

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
I had the same thing and could not repair it had to swap it.swapped it to a z3v. Vzw rep was so confused about the battery

Posted via the Android Central App

wolf_walker

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
Charged for two hours with phone off, cleared cache, restarted normally and it seems to be working again.
Might let it discharge overnight and however long it takes and charge it again.
Hope the wireless charging isn't mucking up the works, it's nice to drop it on there and leave it overnight.

mobrules

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I've never used wireless charging but from others comments that's the problem. Not against it or anything just don't have one.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay