What's Up problem

edison2012

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
More than half the time when I ask What's Up after using my launch phrase, Moto Voice takes me to the Google search engine and gives me a listing for WhatsApp. I never had this problem on my MAXX. If I tell it to Read Notification it works properly. I know others have had this problem, but I haven't seen a solution. Believe me, I've tried enunciating properly and I still get this erroneous response. Any suggestions?
edison

mightyfacundo

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
I hadn't tried this before, so I just did it to see if I had the same result as you. My Turbo answered with "Nothing much" and told me the time.

Posted via the Android Central App

jfoofoo

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
More than half the time when I ask What's Up after using my launch phrase, Moto Voice takes me to the Google search engine and gives me a listing for WhatsApp. I never had this problem on my MAXX. If I tell it to Read Notification it works properly. I know others have had this problem, but I haven't seen a solution. Believe me, I've tried enunciating properly and I still get this erroneous response. Any suggestions?
edison

I haven't had this issue and I say it with a Chinese accent... :p

edison2012

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Maybe it's obvious, but just say "read notifications" from now on.

LOL doogald! I'm coming from the Maxx where that verbal command worked every time. Actually I never used "read notifications" until last week when I was trying to get the Turbo to the same functionality as my Maxx.
edison

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

doogald

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
For what it's worth, I've tried doing "what's up" on my Droid Maxx twice and both times it did the same thing (it searched for the phrase.) Read notifications worked fine every time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34