Here it is, Diztronic case for Droid Turbo

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Diztronic definitely feels thinner. I tried to do the sides but my camera wasn't focusing and I was in a rush out the door. I'll try later if no one else does.

The back of the Tudia is thicker than Diztronic. The Tudia also weighs more.

Attachments

• 1420234704534.jpg
    1420234704534.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 61
  • 1420234715716.jpg
    1420234715716.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 59

Snareman

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
Anyone think the red is too bright red? I like the red of the phone and picked up the red Diztronic. I'd prefer that it be a little more muted red. Almost makes me want to return it for the black. Or, I guess for $9 I could get both.

KPMcClave

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Thanks. Would like to hear others as well for Tudia vs Diztronic. Will probably make my purchase this weekend!

I only have the Tudia, but I do really like it and prefer it based on only the pics with the Diztronic. It's thin enough where I am not actively looking for something thinner and lighter, and I like the cutouts for the flash and camra better on the Tudia. I also like the two tone look (since the matte is most prominent). Reminds me of a tuxedo.

Cajun_Mike

Sep 5, 2014
Visit site
Received my diztronic case for Ballistic nylon and I really like it.

Doesn't add much bulk to phone and it's no longer slippery.

I really like the way it hugs the side power and volume rocker buttons. They are now easier to press.

Well worth the $9.99

Posted via the Android Central App

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I'm digging the Diztronic over the Tudia. I like the feel better and the side buttons are easier to press.

It was well worth the wait and you can't go wrong for ten bucks.

LaskoFan

Nov 4, 2014
Visit site
Agree 100% with C-Mike. I have both, ordered the Tudia prior to the release of the Diztronic. The Tudia case is nice but much prefer the Diztronic for it looks, bulk, and the side button performance. It's actually easier to hit them with the case on versus off.

Jheebs

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
I disagree...I have both the Tudia and the Diztronic (came today)...in my opinion, the Tudia blows the Diztronic away. Here's why...I've had the Diztronic on both my Droid RAZR maxxHD and on my Droid maxx and I loved them both, better than any other case out there...but on my Droid Turbo, it's a different story. The case is just as nice as the other ones but has one major problem...it's too damn sharp. Here's what I mean. ..when you hold the phone with your hand around it like your going to put it up to your ear, the sides of the case are so sharp that it actually hurts your hands, but the biggest problem is when you actually put it up to your ear to talk, it feels like it's cutting your ear off...the most uncomfortable feeling case I've ever had. The Tudia is nice and smooth and super comfortable to hold and talk on. As far as the button presses go, almost the same with the Tudia slightly better, not as stiff. And the camera cutouts on the Tudia are the best looking design I've ever seen on any case. ..absolutely love it! Anyone who has them both, switch back and forth between the two and you'll see what I mean...Anyone wanna buy my 1 day old, black Diztronic BN case...??? Lmao...

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I disagree...I have both the Tudia and the Diztronic (came today)...in my opinion, the Tudia blows the Diztronic away. Here's why...I've had the Diztronic on both my Droid RAZR maxxHD and on my Droid maxx and I loved them both, better than any other case out there...but on my Droid Turbo, it's a different story. The case is just as nice as the other ones but has one major problem...it's too damn sharp. Here's what I mean. ..when you hold the phone with your hand around it like your going to put it up to your ear, the sides of the case are so sharp that it actually hurts your hands, but the biggest problem is when you actually put it up to your ear to talk, it feels like it's cutting your ear off...the most uncomfortable feeling case I've ever had. The Tudia is nice and smooth and super comfortable to hold and talk on. As far as the button presses go, almost the same with the Tudia slightly better, not as stiff. And the camera cutouts on the Tudia are the best looking design I've ever seen on any case. ..absolutely love it! Anyone who has them both, switch back and forth between the two and you'll see what I mean...Anyone wanna buy my 1 day old, black Diztronic BN case...??? Lmao...

I've switched back and fourth and prefer the Diztronic. The Tudia has that split line on the sides where as the Diztronic is smooth. I also have no "sharp" edges on the Diztronic so I'm not sure what you mean. Its very clean and feels comfortable. I do like the Tudia camera cutouts though. I don't like how the charging cables push the Tudias lip in every time though.

Gotta love choice though. :)

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site

You need to swap it out. I have both the Tudia and Diz and the Diz is much better for me use.

Ping Man

Nov 20, 2014
Visit site
Just got the Diz. I've enjoyed no case at all and will most likely go back. One of the reasons I got a case was that feel the BN is a little slick. Was hoping the TPU case would ad some grip. But it seems just as slick if not slicker. Will some of the slickness wear off? I there a break in period?

KPMcClave

May 16, 2013
Visit site
I was very surprised and pleased to stumble across the Diztronic in red for the BN Turbo on Amazon (from Diztronic fulfilled by Amazon).

Now I'll get to compare it first hand to the Tudia I have in black.

Since I had not had luck finding a good, slim, red case, I'm happy.

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I was very surprised and pleased to stumble across the Diztronic in red for the BN Turbo on Amazon (from Diztronic fulfilled by Amazon).

Now I'll get to compare it first hand to the Tudia I have in black.

Since I had not had luck finding a good, slim, red case, I'm happy.

I find myself using the Diz more than the Tudia. A smaller footprint with the Diz but both with work with the Seidio Surface holster.

this_is_nascar

May 25, 2012
Visit site
How are you guys carrying such a large phone in your pockets? That's why I always belt carry, because I can't imagine it being comfortable loose in the pocket.

Posted via Android Central App with Droid Razr Turbo 64-gig.

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
How are you guys carrying such a large phone in your pockets? That's why I always belt carry, because I can't imagine it being comfortable loose in the pocket.

Posted via Android Central App with Droid Razr Turbo 64-gig.

Seidio Surface holster with the Diztronic TPU case.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Me2s