Minutecast

rdimedic

Nov 16, 2014
Visit site
Im having problems getting the minutecast to work. Can someone give me some insight to how to get this feature to work?

Dhawk1202

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
Did you mean mirrorcast? You'll need a mirrorcast ready TV or adapter for that to work. I believe it works a lot like chromecast. Unless minutecast is a thing, then disregard.

Posted via the Android Central App

rdimedic

Nov 16, 2014
Visit site
Minutecast. The feature that is supposed to give you a estimated time of arrival of weather. Its a feature from AccuWeather.

Did you mean mirrorcast? You'll need a mirrorcast ready TV or adapter for that to work. I believe it works a lot like chromecast. Unless minutecast is a thing, then disregard.

Posted via the Android Central App

bluemoongreg

Nov 17, 2013
Visit site
Click the weather portion of the widget, then go to the settings on the weather forecast page. "Current Location" must be set to "on" for this to work.

Caution- the Command Center widget uses considerably more battery when current location is enabled. It doesn't even show up under my battery stats when it's off, but is fairly high on the list when it's on. Cool feature, though.

Xelios

Oct 27, 2014
Visit site
Click the weather portion of the widget, then go to the settings on the weather forecast page. "Current Location" must be set to "on" for this to work.

Caution- the Command Center widget uses considerably more battery when current location is enabled. It doesn't even show up under my battery stats when it's off, but is fairly high on the list when it's on. Cool feature, though.

That's strange, with location on, CC doesn't show up on my battery list at all

Regardless of that, yes his instructions are correct. With the CC expanded, on the left side it will show rain in xx minutes for me. Usually is dead on too, which is a really nice feature. This feature didn't show up for me for the first few days and then just randomly started working.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy